Wednesday, April 02, 2008

a little project

So we bought four grape vines and hope to get them planted this week(?). (If the weather permits). The arbor is a brain-child of mine. Actually upon surfing the web and looking at other people's arbors, I kinda just put this altogether in my head. It is not finished as it looks in the pic. We plan on making it 3 sided, with vines at the posts. It will have a lattice on the sides as well and a bench for sitting on underneath. Stock in Lowes should be rising as all the materials for this project have been purchased there. It's all treated lumber with posts set in Quik-krete. Just behind it is our garden and off to the west is the block pile I need to clean up. I'll try to post a finished pic when I get it done (hopefully this weekend)

No comments: