Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Gevalia's Costa Rica Java

Is good stuff! Today I opened a new bag of coffee beans - Costa Rica from Gevalia. Well, I had a little trouble trying to open the sealed foil bag. Normally I take my wife's good sewing scissors and cut the bag open... but today all I could find in the drawers were my kid's plastic craft scissors. Finally after hacking my through the metallic barrier, I was rewarded with the rich scent of java. It is one of my fav blends from Gevalia. I added the stiff brew to my breakfast which consisted of: 2 Tylenol and 1 Prilosec. Yeah, I was hurting this morning. We had a church softball game last night and I did some serious earth-moving with my slide into second base. That translates to "sore body" this morning. I didn't sleep well last night. That's all breakfast would have been had it not been for my wife graciously making me some whole wheat muffins. I appreciate that! Not much to report on here today - rainy and dull gray which makes it hard to concentrate. I'll end on a positive note: I finally finished parsing all my Greek text in Ephesians 1. Now, on to translating and syntax, etc. Have a great day!

No comments: