Here's my sessions from yesterday:
- Counseling Conflict from the Book of James - (probably my fav session of the day - very practical
- Counseling Teens in Sexual Sin 1 - (very practical - I need to get Andy Woodall for a retreat for my teens)
- Children of Divorce
- Handling Death and Grief - (my second to least fav session)
- Heart of Change 3 - (Brent Aucoin is simply amazing - does he even use notes?)
- ADHD - (least fav - couldn't sit still long enough for it)
- Counseling Hope for People with Fatigue - (very practical again)
I'm also trying to get a sermon written for Sunday - I got about 'half a point' done last night. =)
As far as the weather goes, we missed out on all the snow predicted, but ended up with some freezing rain (my car is running outside my window - hoping to melt the ice, b/c I didn't bring a scraper) Yesterday it would hardly run - but today is warmer and I'm hoping for better things!
I think in a couple of minutes I'll go out and check on it and then head to the coffee house for a cup of joe before getting to the church.